Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Fun


My Uncle Robert, Aunt Lorrie and their family

Brittany, Brody, Mandy and Mom
This is how we found Brody in the morning

Alisha Says: Yay, this weekend I got to spend time with lots of family. I haven't seen them for a while and it was fun to have them stay at our casa. My Mom, Dad, Mandy, and Brody came up on Friday. Richard came over and joined us for a gourmet dinner that my parents helped cook consisting of grilled corn, halibut, shrimp, salmon, and baked potatoes. Yummers! After dinner Richard (using his trusty iphone told us that there were several geocaches in our neighborhood. So our after dinner activity was a nice walk to find them.

Saturday we got up early and attended the wedding of my cousin, Shaylee and her groom, David, in the Salt Lake Temple. It was raining when they were trying to take pictures so they probably won't get the wedding photos they always dreamed of. Weddings are always fun and always remind me how lucky I am to have married my Dave. That afternoon we did some shopping and went to the wedding luncheon. I love shopping with my mom, she can always find the cutest clothes.

About 20 minutes after my family had departed Dave's family arrived at our house. They were traveling home from Yellowstone and stopped by for a visit. We ate at Chili's. It was fun playing with Kaylee and Rachel and getting beat by Daniel in Mario Kart. Family's are the best!!!

2 comments:

BusyBez said...

It was wonderful to spend time with you this weekend. I'm glad you were able to see Dave's sided too.

Unknown said...

The picture of Brody is hilarious! I'm just trying to get caught up on your posts so here goes:
-good job on the Olympic training camp, that's awesome!!! Keep up the great work!
-too bad that Shalee's wedding day was rainy, but I'm sure it all went well anyway. Thanks for posting the pictures.
-cool pictures from Chicago Dave and great job with all of your cycling too!

You guys both rock!