Sunday, June 2, 2013

Quick Update

Alisha says: Wow, I can't believe we haven't updated this since April 17th. Dave and I are getting ready to go on a big grand summer adventure road trip so this is going to be a quick post with a bunch of pictures of what we have been up to in the last month and a half.

I raced the Arizona State Championship road race with my teammate Lisa. We took 1st and 2nd

This neat Gila monster came to visit. He crawled behind the bbq and took a nap for about two hours before he decided to move on.

Chloe and I race the Arizona State Criterium Championships

 I soloed away for the win!!



I was so excited that my dad was able to sneak away from work to come an watch!

Dave and I got to go to an Arizona Diamondback baseball game at Chase Field for my birthday!

Dave and I went for a fun Sabino Scramble hike that included a swim across a pool that there was no way to bypass.



I have had lots of fun riding with the Sabino group. The Tuesday foothill ride is especially fun. The shop owners Steve and Scott are great!

Dave and I played an intense game of mini golf and in the end we tied.


Over Memorial Day weekend we went on the GABA Luna Lake bike tour. It was really fun as we rode from small town to small town and camped out two nights. Lots of great people and fun. Dave especially enjoyed the delicious sag stops every 25 miles :)



No comments: