Monday, June 15, 2015
The Biggest News of All
We are finally expecting a baby and are so happy! I am currently in my 15th week and am due on December 3, 2015. Getting pregnant turned out to be much harder than it should be and it was quite the journey for us, in the end we had some help from science through the amazing process of in vitro fertilization. I was lucky and didn't experience much sickness during the first trimester and have been able to stay really active which has been nice. I'm starting to get a little baby bump although right now it just looks like I am a little pudgy around the middle.
I didn't post anything about this while we were going through it because it is very personal and we wanted to keep it to ourselves until we had a bun in the oven but I've uploaded and backdated a few blog entries about our journey.
IVF Part 1: Waiting, Miscarriage, IUI, and Finally IVF
IVF Part 2: Egg Retrieval
IVF Part 3: Waiting
IVF Part 4: Transfer Day
IVF Part 5: Blood Test Day
IVF Part 6: Ultrasounds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So so so happy for you guys!!!! I too know this journey and it's definitely not a fun one. But I am so thrilled for you!!!
Post a Comment